Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Article Worth Reading!

Came across a very interesting article today and I think it is worth reading for everyone, not just educators. Actually maybe even more so for non-educators!


Thoughts?????

I'd love to see it a requirement of all school board members/administrators/politicians that they have to pass any test that they want to impose on any student. I bet we'd see a drastic reduction is standardized testing and a true understanding of what "teaching to the test" really means!

2 comments:

  1. I thought it was awesome. I have never seen that done before and it took guts. Plus, the results are pretty much what I expected...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! I wish more people would have this guy's perspective. Thanks for posting the article. Very interesting. I'm a new follower : )

    ReplyDelete