Thursday, December 5, 2013

Holiday Freebies Galore!

The third annual TpT Winter Holiday Tips and Freebies Ebooks are now available! Click on the cover pictures below to download the free book/books of your choice. There are four books available this year for grades Pk/K, Gr.1-2, Gr.3-6, and Gr. 7-12. Each book has 50 pages of wonderful tips and free activity downloads to make planning this holiday season a breeze. Check them out!





Unfortunately I was not able to participate in the 2013 edition of the Holiday Book but I was lucky enough to participate in the 2012 edition. Here are the free items I offered last year. Click on the pictures to download from my store:





I also offer some other Holiday/Winter themed items in my store. Check them out!

















http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/Holiday-Cookie-ShoppingMoney-CountingMaking-Change-Math-Center-164834










Happy Holidays!



No comments:

Post a Comment