Sunday, May 26, 2013

Teachers Helping Teachers Blog Hop



While I was traveling the teachers at Teachers Pay Teachers were very busy putting together great fundraisers to help those in Moore, OK. There are some wonderful bundles available where you can get a ton of products all for a $25 donation! There is also this wonderful blog hop where the teachers will donate all or part of their sales on Monday, May 27th.

As I posted earlier I was donating 100% of my sales on Saturday, May 25th to the American Red Cross. I still plan to do that. The sales for yesterday were only just under $15. I guess too many people are out doing things on Memorial Weekend and not at their computers! I will join in for the Blog Hop event and in addition to the $15 from Saturday, donate 100% of my sales in The Teaching Bank's store on Monday, May 27th to the American Red Cross to help the people of Moore, OK.

Check out the wonderful stores participating in the Blog Hop and do a little shopping to help Moore, OK!

No comments:

Post a Comment