Thursday, November 1, 2012

Teachers Help Teachers

I am very fortunate not to be directly affected by Hurricane Sandy. My heart goes out to everyone in the affected areas. I cannot imagine living in the areas that I am seeing on the news.

I am also fortunate to be a part of a wonderful group of collaborating teachers at Teachers Pay Teachers. Laurah Jurca is one of those fantastic teachers and she, and I am sure many more, have been affected by Sandy. Even though she has some damage to her classroom Laurah has taken the time to organize "Teachers help Teachers".  She is giving us a chance to help those teachers in need by asking us to donate a product. I am so happy to donate and hopefully the small gesture will be helpful to those teachers and students that have been affected.

Please if you can also add to the donation I am sure it would mean so much to all the teachers and students that are suffering right now. Head over to Laurah's ESOL Odyddey Blog for details on how you can help!


If you are a teacher affected by Hurricane Sandy, please click the button below to fill out the form requesting help. 

No comments:

Post a Comment