Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Teacher Appreciation Jackpot


*Thank you so much for your participation in the Teacher Appreciation Jackpot! Over 2,400 downloads were made of my free product alone! I am so honored that I could reach out and say thank you to that many teachers in one day!  Also a big thank you to Laura, April, and Adrianne for organizing such a wonderful promotion for such deserving teachers! And finally, a thank you to all the other teachers who participated. I went to all three sections and downloaded so many wonderful things! I can't wait to get the time to sit and look through them all and put them to use! So many talented teachers it is just amazing! :)



Next week is Teacher Appreciation Week, and Sunday, May 6th is sure to be your lucky day! I'm excited to announce that I've teamed up with with Laura Candler, April McNair, and Adrianne Meldrum on the very first Teacher Appreciation Jackpot, an amazing "blog hop" event involving over 140 bloggers!

We wanted to show our appreciation for you in a BIG way, so we've all agreed to give away one of our TeachersPayTeachers products for free on that day! Each free gift will be valued at between $3 and $8, so the total jackpot amount is estimated to be over $500! 

Because so many bloggers are participating, this event will be divided into three grade level groups. The Teaching Bank will be participating in the grade 3-6 group.  Each of those smaller events is being coordinated by one blogger as shown below:
The links for the 3-6 blog hop are at the bottom of this post. If you are looking for the PK-2 or the 7-12 blog hop be sure to check the blog addresses for A Modern Teacher and The Tutor House above.



Thanks so much for all you do! We appreciate your commitment to your students and your dedication as an educator!
 

7 comments:

  1. What a great idea! Excited about this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing! I am your newest follower:) Stop by and visit me...

    learnplayandhavefun.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it! Thanks!
    I missed out on the link up, but I have a FREEBIE too! Come on over and check it out!
    Teresa
    Confessions of a Teaching Junkie
    Find me on Facebook!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, my gosh...this is so amazing!! This is my all time favorite book to do with my kids every year...they are on the edge of their seats the whole time!! We are just now reading it, so I can put your unit to great use right away!! Thank you so very much!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you so much! This gives me a new book to check out.

    ~April @ ideabackpack.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I went to your site on TpT before midnight and your file was already back to being full price. :-(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm sorry you missed out. I stayed up and waited to change the price back after midnight here in Omaha which is CST. From my understanding the jackpot was running on EST time so I actually left it up for an hour past the time. Again I apologize if you were in a time zone that is earlier than ours.

      Delete