- New Cover page for the Student Packet. I am taking advantage of my husband's graphic design software to make the cover more colorful and inviting. Since I know that sometimes it can get pricey to print off color pages I have kept a black and white option in the unit if that better fits your budget when you print it out!
- Redesigned Teacher Packet. Teacher plans and answer keys have a new look!
- Redesigned Student Packet pages: Student packet pages have been reformatted for a more pleasing look and better use of space to help with clarity.
- New Vocabulary Activities added!
- An Assessment Packet added that contains a vocabulary quiz, a comprehension quiz in both a short answer and multiple choice format, and a writing assessment.
- Common Core Standards Alignment for the grade levels that the unit is geared for. This alignment lists all the standards that are addressed for each grade level and lists the specific activity that addresses the standard.
For Grades 3-5:
Sideways Stories from Wayside School
Mr. Popper's Penguins
Tales of a Fourth Grade Nothing
The Chocolate Touch
The Magic Finger
For Grades 5-8:
The Miraculous Journey of Edward Tulane
Dear Mr. Henshaw
The Indian in the Cupboard
The Report Card
The Last Holiday Concert
The Voyage of the Dawn Treader
Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone
Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets
Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban
Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire
Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix
Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince
Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows
Over the next few months I will be working to update every unit on my product list. Up next on the agenda is Night of the Twisters so watch for that!
If you have previously purchased a unit from me don't despair, you can get the updated version at no additional cost. If you purchased as a download from Teachers Pay Teachers or Teacher's Notebook please return to your account at the site. You should be able to re-download your purchase. If you purchased the unit on a CD please email me. My email is on the label of your CD. In your email let me know your email address, which website you purchased from, and when your purchase was made so that I can verify. I will send you the new unit file via email.
Watch my Facebook Page for updates as more units are completed.