Permission to Pin?

Laura Candler, another one of the wonderful sellers on Teachers Pay Teachers, brought up an interesting topic on the seller forum today about the addictive site, Pinterest. Basically when you create an account at Pinterest you are agreeing to their terms.  This means that you have permission to pin the images that you are pinning! To read about these policies more in-depth please read Laura Candler's Corkboard Connections blog post.

I have several Pinterest boards Follow Me on Pinterest that I have created and I want you all to know you have my permission to pin away any image from The Teaching Bank @ Pinterest,   The Teaching Bank blog, The Teaching Bank @ Teachers Pay Teachers, The Teaching Bank @ Teacher's Notebook, The Teaching Bank @ Amazon, and The Teaching Bank @ Facebook.


 
 
Happy Pinning!

1 comment:

  1. Really very good information web page. I have to admit that we’re definitely warm the idea
    teaching units

    ReplyDelete