Happy Thanksgiving from The Teaching Bank!




I hope everyone is having a fantastic Thanksgiving Day with their families and friends. Today is a day to cherish and be thankful for those closest to us. I am so thankful to be spending the day with my husband, kids, parents, and brother. Mom's turkey dinner is something we all look forward to every year, as well as the quality time spent together.

Thanksgiving weekend is also a big weekend for bargain shopping! I am ever so thankful for all my wonderful customers and I want to share a bargain with all of you! Please join me for the following discounts:

20% off all downloadable items from 11/24-11/28
25% all items 11/24-11/27


20% off everything with code GOBBLING from 11/24-11/27







Happy Thanksgiving from The Teaching Bank! 

No comments:

Post a Comment