Tuesday, October 4, 2011

October 5th Birthday Celebration Sale!

Tomorrow, October 5th, is a big day, well at least a big day for me, it's my 40th birthday! Yikes!

I wanted to share a birthday treat with all my followers so I am having a sale. I am offering 40% off all my products in both my Amazon Store and my Teacher's Notebook Store.

No code is needed at Teacher's Notebook all discounts will appear magically in your cart!

At Amazon you will need to enter the code HPPYBDAY at checkout. This code is valid with free shipping for orders over $25 as well.

I am also having a sale in my Teachers Pay Teachers Store. Unfortunately the highest discount the TpT website allows me to grant is 20% off so I guess I am celebrating half of a lifetime sale over there! ;) No codes are needed at TpT for the discount.

All sales are for October 5th only so come join me in celebrating the Big 40!

No comments:

Post a Comment