Saturday, July 30, 2011

Amazon Listings Inactive but Teachers Pay Teachers and Teacher's Notebook Up and Running!

I am off to the lake for a one last week of relaxation before the back to school rush! Since I won't be home to ship out CD's I have made my listings on Amazon inactive. I will be reactivating them by the end of the week.

Don't worry though you can still find all my products available as downloads 24/7 at Teachers Pay Teachers and Teacher's Notebook.

Not only are my products available as a download but I am offering a 20% off Back to School Sale from August 1-6 at both sites for all downloadable products.


And there's more! Teachers Pay Teachers is also offering 10% off sitewide from 8/1-8/6 with the code: B1T1S. That code can be used sitewide and there are many other fantastic sellers also offering sales during this time so check us all out! That means up to 30% off for you!

So just because I'm off fishing doesn't mean you have to stop shopping! Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment